• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HOW TO INSTALL SIDE PLUGINS AND ADDONS FOR MINEHUT??? HELP!!!

Yanne

I'm using Minehut in order for me to have a free server for my friends and I, I was able to install project korra because ethey already had that on their list of plugins to add to your server, but when I try downloading an addon or side plugin from here and trying to put it into the project korra files on Minehut it doesn't show up on my server. I really need help with this.

Aztl

Unfortunately Minehut doesn't allow users to upload their own files. Because of this, you can only download the newest version of ProjectKorra on their Spigot page, which is 1.8.8 and now outdated. Side plugins aren't on Spigot, so they have to be added manually. But since you can't actually add those manually, you won't be able to have functioning ProjectKorra for MC 1.14+ and you can't use side plugins. If you want to use a free host for this purpose, I'd recommend checking out server.pro, as I believe they let you upload your own files.
However all free hosting sites unfortunately come with annoying limitations. If you're serious about starting a server, I'd look into some cheap hosts that let you have full customizability.