• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How to edit plugin.yml

GutzV

would really like to edit the plugin.yml but im guessing it is not as easy as messing up configs... can I drop it in my server plugin folder?

Thinking I would have to edit and create a new .jar? just a point in the right direction would be nice : )

Loony

would really like to edit the plugin.yml but im guessing it is not as easy as messing up configs... can I drop it in my server plugin folder?

Thinking I would have to edit and create a new .jar? just a point in the right direction would be nice : )
What are you wanting to do by editing the plugin.yml?

GutzV

well I wanted players to have accesss to all elements but only unlock a few abilities per rank. There could be other methods that I overlooked tried a few things.

Seems like when I use bending.player bending.choose only lets you add one element. When removed bending.player cant use commands because of it being a parent node.
When I add bending.admin for the use of bending.add I cant remove the other commands a player would get because it seems to go overtop of the permissions i set to - -permission.
Tried to use rpg to default people to avatar but think there can be only one.

Maybe I missed something but the edit to plugin.yml would be to disable the parent nodes so i can work the permissions freely. If there is another way that would be great... compiling a new .jar is a bit out of my reach.

GutzV

Maybe I messed up when doing this can I use a sub-permission without its parent? Going to give it another try

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
You can just add the bending.command.add permission to the players. They don't need bending.admin, but bending.admin gives them that anyway (as it's for admins and admins should have all commands)

GutzV

thanks that works, thought it needed the parent. Would rather negate one million nodes before touching that plugin.yml, will leave that to you guys. can grind this out with some faith now, thanks again : )