• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important [Help Wanted] Hiring In All Staff Departments

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! I come to you all with some exciting news today.

The ProjectKorra Staff is looking to bring on new members in practically all departments. Applications are currently open to anyone interested and we will be reviewing them all promptly. You can expect new hires to be made as early as this weekend.

To clear out the applications and streamline the process a bit more, we are now handling staff applications through Google Docs. That means you can fill out the form here: http://bit.ly/PKStaffApp

Even if you have applied before, you MUST apply again. All old applications currently housed on the forum will be deleted in coming days.

Please fill out the form once per department only. If you apply more than once, only the most recent application will be considered. Please fill it out honestly and accurately. You can submit the form up to four times (one for each department). Focus will be put on recruiting in the Community Moderator and Development department, but we will be hiring at least one person in every department.

Please read the wiki page on the updated roles and requirements for each staff department before you apply. You can find it by clicking here or here - http://projectkorra.wikia.com/wiki/ProjectKorra_Staff_Positions_and_Descriptions

Thank you, and best of luck to all of you!

HydroMan

Verified Member
*Bursts quickly to the forum tab to reapply my application before it gets deleted as Hydro is abit paranoid*

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
@MistPhizzle ,
What about the applications that are already there? I submitted a application about a week ago and it says it is valid. Do I have to re-submit mine on this link?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
What if I want to be in the project korra wiki team but like, I am learning graphic design and video design? Is there still a chance I can get accepted?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Aw, I didn't get accepted for Digital Team and/or moderator team. Oh well. There is always a next time!

Congrats Everyone!

Jesus P.

Verified Member
I'm kind of upset, I recently started to go back to ProjectKorra after I stopped playing Minecraft for a long time, and I don't see my thread on my application form of a Staff position, nor do I see any of my other forums, is there a explanation to this? o_O

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I'm kind of upset, I recently started to go back to ProjectKorra after I stopped playing Minecraft for a long time, and I don't see my thread on my application form of a Staff position, nor do I see any of my other forums, is there a explanation to this? o_O
We don't do applications with threads anymore.