• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

Verified Member
I'm running the stable version of project korra core, and when my players are op, they can use fireblast, lightning, and combustion. But, when they're not it doesnt work, and comes up with a bunch of garble in my console. I think it's a permissions issue, ive already tried the bending.ability.fireblast thing or whatever, still didn't work. Please, help? Also, I would like to know how to add cooldowns to all the moves?

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm running the stable version of project korra core, and when my players are op, they can use fireblast, lightning, and combustion. But, when they're not it doesnt work, and comes up with a bunch of garble in my console. I think it's a permissions issue, ive already tried the bending.ability.fireblast thing or whatever, still didn't work. Please, help? Also, I would like to know how to add cooldowns to all the moves?
@SkitzCrafter can help you with the moves, it's a condition between worldguard and pk. For the cooldowns, check the config. I'm pretty sure most of the moves have a cooldown option.

Sketz

Verified Member
Where ever your players bend or need to bend, you need to do the following in that area.

Code:
/rg flag __global__ lighter allow
Code:
/rg flag __global__ TNT allow

steven

Verified Member
Code:
/rg flag __global__ lighter allow
Code:
/rg flag __global__ TNT allow
Is there a way to let them bend anywhere except an area? Like a way to let them bend in wilderness and not in safe zones? Cause I want them to be able to bend in wilderness. I don't want them to be able to bend in other faction land (I what them to be able to bend in their own faction land )also I don't want them to be able to bend in safe zones

Last edited:

steven

Verified Member
@SkitzCrafter can help you with the moves, it's a condition between worldguard and pk. For the cooldowns, check the config. I'm pretty sure most of the moves have a cooldown option.
And also, only a few moves have a cool down option. when I copy the cool down part and put it onto another bending move, it doesn't work. Any other ideas?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And also, only a few moves have a cool down option. when I copy the cool down part and put it onto another bending move, it doesn't work. Any other ideas?
You mean in the config? You srsly thought that was gonna work ? .-.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I tried adding cool down parts to the ones without an option for cool down, and it won't work...
Did you seriously just copy "cooldown: 1000" from the config and pasted it somewhere else in the config ?! .-.

jedk1

No, I mean like some moves don't have an option for a cool down. So like is there a way to add cool downs for every move?
no, configs dont work like that sadly. If theres no config option for a cooldown, that move doesnt have one, sorry.

steven

Verified Member
Is there a way to let them bend anywhere except an area? Like a way to let them bend in wilderness and not in safe zones? Cause I want them to be able to bend in wilderness. I don't want them to be able to bend in other faction land (I what them to be able to bend in their own faction land )also I don't want them to be able to bend in safe zones
Anyone know how to do this yet?

steven

Verified Member
use world guard to protect your region.
I have world guard but have done nothing with it yet. some fire moves still don't work if you're not opped. But, I will eventually use world guard and I need to know how to do this. Anyone know of other plugins like world guard but don't interfere with PK?

jedk1

I have world guard but have done nothing with it yet. some fire moves still don't work if you're not opped. But, I will eventually use world guard and I need to know how to do this.
Skitz said earlier in this thread how to allow it, so you do the same, except instead of allow, put deny.

steven

Verified Member
Skitz said earlier in this thread how to allow it, so you do the same, except instead of allow, put deny.
So, lets say i do this in wilderness, does it make all the wilderness bendable? Also, do i just type the command in the chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.