• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Healing Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Healing Waters should be able to heal zombie villagers, zombie pigmen, witches to their peaceful counterparts (villager, pig, villager)

I couldn't find anything on this topic specifically in the Advanced search, and reasoned that this suggestion doesn't really belong in any 1 given plugin, so I decided to post it in the core.

Tarrloq

This wouldn't add to the opness because, you don't really see these things effecting you in combat.
I agree on the combat thing, but it's not canon and that move already heals a lot of stuff that it isn't supposed to. I liked your idea but for me it's too much

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I agree on the combat thing, but it's not canon and that move already heals a lot of stuff that it isn't supposed to. I liked your idea but for me it's too much
Its just a feature to connect bending with minecraft. Like taming animals for airbenders. or heatcontrol cooking food, or extraction with ores.

Green

Not cannon???? Of course it's not freaking cannon..... In this plugin the rules of the avatar universe has to be merged with Minecraft physics. You give a zombie villager a regeneration potion and they go back to there normal form. What does healing waters do? Regenerates and heals. So I have no problem with healing waters being able to turn a zombie villager into a normal villager. But I don't agree with the zombie pigman and the witch. Because that would be considered Op for water benders to easily beat some of the hardest non rare mobs in the game, so.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Not cannon???? Of course it's not freaking cannon..... In this plugin the rules of the avatar universe has to be merged with Minecraft physics. You give a zombie villager a regeneration potion and they go back to there normal form. What does healing waters do? Regenerates and heals. So I have no problem with healing waters being able to turn a zombie villager into a normal villager. But I don't agree with the zombie pigman and the witch. Because that would be considered Op for water benders to easily beat some of the hardest non rare mobs in the game, so.
Hmm, maybe add a balance system, so that it doesn't instantly transform them?

Status
Not open for further replies.