• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Group Bending Moves

ndude5

Verified Member
This is my first thread on the forums, so please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong.

In the season finale of Book 3 (Legend of Korra), Jinora guides all of the new airbenders, and as a group they create a large tornado type thing to save Korra. I think that it would be really cool if there were abilities on the plugin that required multiple players to accomplish. Maybe waterbenders could create a huge wave like Avatar Kuruk did, firebenders could create colored fire (I know this is already an option with firebreath, but both of them would be spinning around each other like in the video below), earthbenders could work together to lift a larger piece of earth, etc.

I have some videos to give you guys an example of what I mean. Multiple players would work together to achieve a large ability that they can't do alone.

Kuruk creates wave

Dragons breathe colored fire

Jinora and airbenders create tornado (Sorry for bad quality, I couldn't find anything better)

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Definitely something I'm interested in attempting, even if something like this isn't actually implemented into Core.

Loony

Verified Member
We've already talked about that exact concept and with our now collision system it makes it easier to accomplish. It's something that I think we will eventually add, but we have a lot of plans right now so I don't think it'll be anytime soon.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Definitely something I'm interested in attempting, even if something like this isn't actually implemented into Core.
Well, you can look at other similar suggestions, such as Easte's. Input and ideas for this particulapar concept you can incorperate on whatever the thing you doing.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

FirePro7860

Verified Member
Im looking forward to a feature like this somewhere in the future, it sounds incredible and might make bending faction servers vers interesting ween it come to strategy...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk