• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Flight 1.9 Appearance change

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest9

Verified Member
Hi, i'm not sure if this has already been suggested, but it's something for the Flight ability that could be possible in 1.9.

So it would be that when you fly, you go in the Elytra position, it makes it look more realistic and overall better.

This could also work with the Gliders in "PK Items"

Thanks for reading that mini suggestion xD

- Ernest9 aka Nilak1

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Zaheer wasn't flying in that position all the time, and not that often as jetting vertically. Maybe Left Clicking to hover than shifting while hovering will toggle-off this position? Mhh?

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Not possible according to dev.. It'd be weird to go upwards in this position and it just own't work out if we could do it.
Denied.

Green

Verified Member
You guys do notice you can just be in the position of elitra when flying straight, but when you fly up you go in the regular position and when you hover you also go in the regular position......

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This IS possible and I think it would make a great addition to Flight. Changing to looking into.
Evidence?
You guys do notice you can just be in the position of elitra when flying straight, but when you fly up you go in the regular position and when you hover you also go in the regular position......
Well, I'll rewatch the scenes when Zaheer flied and analized each time when did he change the position. After finding the conclusion, I'll tell how I think it should go.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I have a question.
If you are hovering with your Elytra, you can descend to gain speed and lift your head to slow down. And when you do lift up, the position the player is in is just like standing up...

orfeas

Verified Member
Well this is a great idea.It would just be sooooo good with gliders because it would just be like in the show.Not to mention how epic it would look XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.