• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireStream

FireStream 1.2.2

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
ArchBear_Vega submitted a new resource:

FireStream - All the power in the world!

FireStream
This ability creates a consistent stream of flame at your fingertips, whatever unfortunate entity that crosses the path of said flames will be damaged.

This ability is designed to work with versions 1.8.3+ of ProjectKorra Core.

Configuration:
Code:
AddonAbilities:
  ArchBear_Vega:
    FireStream:
      Cooldown: 4500
      Duration: 5500
      Range: 15
      Damage: 1.0
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

To add some realism to the ability, I would suggest that if the beam comes into contact with plants (tall grass, leaves, flowers, etc?) then it would "burn" then down. Making them disappear possibly leaving a flame in their place.

NickC1211

I like this move it reminds me of what the firebenders were using during sozins comet. Only suggestion would be maybe a config for whether or not it makes flames on the ground.

To add some realism to the ability, I would suggest that if the beam comes into contact with plants (tall grass, leaves, flowers, etc?) then it would "burn" then down. Making them disappear possibly leaving a flame in their place.
That or if the move would place fire on any block that it contacts that'd be cool too.

Also Arch, not sure if my server's dumb, but the default config option for it was 0.5 which was...
a bit underwhelming to say the least.

I have a glitch on my server. It's running 1.8.3 PK.
Whenever the FireStream ends, if I'm still in the slot, or go back into the slot, it'll create another firestream for about one second, but that'll just end right away and put the fire stream on cooldown, then when the cooldown ends, another one-second firestream will pop up. The cycle continues until I use another move like FireBlast.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
That or if the move would place fire on any block that it contacts that'd be cool too.

Also Arch, not sure if my server's dumb, but the default config option for it was 0.5 which was...
a bit underwhelming to say the least.
Yeah I am aware, it is kind of dumb I forgot how damage worked. XD

And you aren't creating a seperate firestream, its basically stopping and resuming the same stream, ill try and figure out a fix for that.

Is it better than firebreath?
Eh. It depends. FireStream has a travel time, while FireBreath does not. However, with FireBreath, you're sneaking, so you can't move as much as you can with FireStream.

When it comes to config balancing, both are equally AIDS to balance.

Goosinc

I know this thread is old, but I love this move. Though, there should be an option to lower the particles, and the cooldown breaks after each use.