• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Firejet hover

Should this be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Ive been thinking of uploading this for a while now, firebenders should be able to ''hover'' above the ground for a short time. Like when korra was fighting vaatu or when joung joung was taking back the earthkingdom with the white lotus. How i think it would work is insted of click firejet you hold shift for about hm... 2-3 seconds? Then you will take off starting to hover, (Height configurable). you will beable to use other abilitys during the hover, but you can not use fireburst during it. You guys think this would be a good feature let me know in the comments!!!!

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Ive been thinking of uploading this for a while now, firebenders should be able to ''hover'' above the ground for a short time. Like when korra was fighting vaatu or when joung joung was taking back the earthkingdom with the white lotus. How i think it would work is insted of click firejet you hold shift for about hm... 2-3 seconds? Then you will take off starting to hover, (Height configurable). you will beable to use other abilitys during the hover, but you can not use fireburst during it. You guys think this would be a good feature let me know in the comments!!!!
well, when Korra hovered, she was using the Avatar State and when Jeong Jeong did it, he was using comet-enhanced firebending.

DanStryder

Verified Member
In the thread mentioned above, Mako is an example of this suggestion, whilst fighting the lava bender (forgot his name) he pretty much bursts over there without any enhancements eg: Sozin's comet

Faecous

Verified Member
In the thread mentioned above, Mako is an example of this suggestion, whilst fighting the lava bender (forgot his name) he pretty much bursts over there without any enhancements eg: Sozin's comet
His name is gazhan :) Hey dan :3

Kwesi

Verified Member
His name is gazhan :) Hey dan :3
His name is spelt Ghazan, but yeah, pretty much. :p

Yeah, I see your point (although, there have been debates about it). You should really check out the Fire Jet Ski thread suggested by Fly and see (Helios posted a link in this post), the controversy is amazing.

Helios

Verified Member
His name is spelt Ghazan, but yeah, pretty much. :p

Yeah, I see your point (although, there have been debates about it). You should really check out the Fire Jet Ski thread suggested by Fly and see (Helios posted a link in this post), the controversy is amazing.
Lol, 9 pages of argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.