• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fire Passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
Fire needs a passive so I thought of one. Since they can create lightning out of thin air why not let them power something with it? So my suggestion is when a firebender sneaks on anything redstone they will power it for as long as they are sneaking while there cursor is pointed at it, but only can last for 10 seconds, and has a 5 second cooldown.

Green

Verified Member
It also is canon too!!

Remember when Mako, Bolin's brother, had to get money to pay for rent or whatever and he went to were the fire benders go to produce lightning for electricity to power the city? :) Yay cannnnnooooonnnnn

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm not english, but as far as I know, cannon is a object that fires balls from its funnel. Therefore, I do not think lightning is cannon.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
:rolleyes: You know what I mean....
I don't think he does actually :p

@Meskenas-Chi_Blockeris He meants "canon". When something is "canon", it's logical to the show and is something we've actually seen or know can happen. For example: Lavabending is canon, spirits learning to bend is not.

As for the idea, I think it's a good idea IF it doesn't screw up other people's complex redstone xD If it's yours then by all means. It's a great idea! :)

Green

Verified Member
I don't think he does actually :p

@Meskenas-Chi_Blockeris He meants "canon". When something is "canon", it's logical to the show and is something we've actually seen or know can happen. For example: Lavabending is canon, spirits learning to bend is not.

As for the idea, I think it's a good idea IF it doesn't screw up other people's complex redstone xD If it's yours then by all means. It's a great idea! :)
Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.