• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Factions problem...

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Okay how can I make it so people can't bend in factions like "SafeZone" for example??? I have many ice castles and people could just phasechange them to water which would ruin EVERYTHING...

I have tried everything I am seriously gonna quit life soon.. Help please, worldguard is a buggy piece of **** so I wanna use factions now.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
If it's possible to still have people able to bend in others faction then I'll be very happy, thanks in advance!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Okay how can I make it so people can't bend in factions like "SafeZone" for example??? I have many ice castles and people could just phasechange them to water which would ruin EVERYTHING...

I have tried everything I am seriously gonna quit life soon.. Help please, worldguard is a buggy piece of **** so I wanna use factions now.
Worldguard the safezone.
If it's possible to still have people able to bend in others faction then I'll be very happy, thanks in advance!
Have pk disrespect factions.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Worldguard the safezone.
Have pk disrespect factions.
1. What do you mean worldguard the safezone? No, I am not using worldguard anymore, it's only glitchy for me since players can't open chests even though they have Passthrough allow, Build Allow and Chest-Access Allow all at once or separate.
2. I've tried that and it didn't do any difference from "Respect Factions" What's the difference?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1. What do you mean worldguard the safezone? No, I am not using worldguard anymore, it's only glitchy for me since players can't open chests even though they have Passthrough allow, Build Allow and Chest-Access Allow all at once or separate.
2. I've tried that and it didn't do any difference from "Respect Factions" What's the difference?
1. If you don't have worldguard, don't worry about it
2. If you set that option to default, pk won't change to adapt to the factions plugin. The moves work by if you can build, take away a person's ability to build and they can't bend.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
1. If you don't have worldguard, don't worry about it
2. If you set that option to default, pk won't change to adapt to the factions plugin. The moves work by if you can build, take away a person's ability to build and they can't bend.
and default in this case is..? true or false? XD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Mkay so I set RespectFactions to false and people can still bend in safezone/warzone etc...
Yea, setting it to false will make it so factions doesn't affect bending. If you want those areas to be non bending zones, you have to use worldguard or some other land protector that pk respects

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wat so there's no difference between RespectFactions true and false?
No there is. True makes pk respect factions which won't allow benders to bend in any faction that isn't their own or wilderness. False allows them to bend anywhere.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But people could still bend in safezone when I had it at true?! UGH this is confusing...
Just think of it like this:
If a player can build in an area, they can bend. If you set it to where they can't build in a faction or safezone or whatever, they can't bend.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Yes and they can't build in SafeZone but they can still bend there, whether RespectFactions is set to True or False...

Adamskii6

Verified Member
WorldGuard isnt working for me and I really dont want to worldguard every players faction -_- I want people to be able to bend in Wilderness and their own faction ONLY. You said in a post that this is how it was on your server.