• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ender Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Hello PK fans ! In this thread you will find another cool idea about the PK resource pack :D
This as other of my resource pack related suggestions is something small that implements more of the Avatar universe into minecraft giving us the players a nostalgic feeling. I think that ender men are most suited to be catalogued as spirits there fore I think that a suitable texture should be given to them. As an extra I think that when they teleport they should have that yellow glow that represents that the spirit has been purified.

brent logan

Verified Member
Hello PK fans ! In this thread you will find another cool idea about the PK resource pack :D
This as other of my resource pack related suggestions is something small that implements more of the Avatar universe into minecraft giving us the players a nostalgic feeling. I think that ender men are most suited to be catalogued as spirits there fore I think that a suitable texture should be given to them. As an extra I think that when they teleport they should have that yellow glow that represents that the spirit has been purified.

that is freaking amazing! if MistPhizzle got permission to edit entities and make the enderman look like this, i would scream and throw my computer out of the window in excitement. lol

David

Verified Member
Love it, but not so sure on the yellow part when they teleport.

In the show, these spirits were extremely fast,leaving a dark glowly trail behind them, so I think the teleporting animation should represent that

Archiuz

Verified Member
Love it, but not so sure on the yellow part when they teleport.

In the show, these spirits were extremely fast,leaving a dark glowly trail behind them, so I think the teleporting animation should represent that
once again, there is no teleporting animation editable in a resourcepack. I appreciate the feedback, but so far the only suggestions of yours I have seen are useless

David

Verified Member
once again, there is no teleporting animation editable in a resourcepack. I appreciate the feedback, but so far the only suggestions of yours I have seen are useless
Ouch.

Edit: I've never made a suggestion in the resource, and this wasn't a suggestion to change the animation, it was a suggestion to leave it alone.

paliate

Verified Member
Bit rude, but moving on he never said that he wanted it to be a changed colour.

Archiuz

Verified Member
Ouch.

Edit: I've never made a suggestion in the resource, and this wasn't a suggestion to change the animation, it was a suggestion to leave it alone.
ah, perhaps I mixed the people up. Apologies for the misinterpretation.

paliate

Verified Member
I find it to be harsh the least.
Even if their ideas weren't up to your par, I don't believe that it'd be appropriate to just call out their ideas as bad.
Useless or not they are trying to help and i believe that it shouldn't be discouraged.

Just my opinion though bae.

Archiuz

Verified Member
I find it to be harsh the least.
Even if their ideas weren't up to your par, I don't believe that it'd be appropriate to just call out their ideas as bad.
Useless or not they are trying to help and i believe that it shouldn't be discouraged.

Just my opinion though bae.

that is a perfectly acceptable statement. It seems to me, David is capable of handling himself. It was never discouraged, and I have done my best to encourage comments like his.

o·ver·sen·si·tive
ˌōvərˈsensidiv/
adjective
  1. (especially of a person or an instrument) excessively sensitive.
    "Bentley was oversensitive to criticism"

paliate

Verified Member
Marked as Denied.
We are not currently looking into diving further into this part of the pack. It also might be a smarter move to wait for the spirit plugin to be completed before we add spirit textures to the pack. That way there's potential to connect the two in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.