• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Elementum [1.9-1.16]

Loony

We have added Kingdom's back until the Nation's project is complete. Factions will be removed on the 17th of this month. Over-claim your Faction land to protect it. You are not allowed to claim someone else's Faction land UNTIL we remove Faction's. This gives you all two weeks to re-claim your land and build up your Kingdom defenses.

xNuminousx

He probably can't differentiate bullying from teasing. As for the staff and player activity, that's not what makes a server good. There are plenty of bad servers that have a lot of players and there are plenty of good servers that don't have enough.

He probably can't differentiate bullying from teasing.
Could/Might be.
As for the staff and player activity, that's not what makes a server good. There are plenty of bad servers that have a lot of players and there are plenty of good servers that don't have enough.
It is usually a symtom that it is bad. Probably RoboTeo just logged in at the wrong time of the day where people are usually away, such like midnight or during the early morning.

Hero

Could/Might be.

It is usually a symtom that it is bad. Probably RoboTeo just logged in at the wrong time of the day where people are usually away, such like midnight or during the early morning.
Low player count isn't a symptom of a bad server; low player count has to do with how well they advertise. If the staff and players rarely advertise the already niche server, not a lot of people are going to join. This happens on many servers that I used to play in.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I love how as soon as he gets punished for breaking the rules, he posts here saying what a bad server it is. What happened to all the love? </3

Low player count isn't a symptom of a bad server; low player count has to do with how well they advertise. If the staff and players rarely advertise the already niche server, not a lot of people are going to join. This happens on many servers that I used to play in.
It actually could be a symptom. I mean I already shamed to much official server, but it is dull as it is and everybody knows such exist and promoting even more won't change the state if it. Though I won't deny other fact: yes obviously If you shared ip to your friend, that won't cut it unless they/you make an ad on some sort server list dedicated website.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hi @RoboToe, guess you're trying to fulfil your promise of "crushing my server" :/ Our players know that our community is welcoming and warm. You got backlash from them because you were arrogant, annoying, patronising and you caused issues for our staff team, mainly me, on a daily basis. You got punished multiple times for breaking rules, and you're only posting these comments now because you're permanently banned from Elementum. You got perm banned due to me telling you I was giving you one more chance, and then you continued to harass and break rules straight after. You won't tarnish Elementum's reputation, if anything you'll just give us free advertising by talking about us, so thanks!

P.S - can't be that boring if you spent so much time on it.

~Loony, via proxy of Strange.

Last edited:

RoboToe

Your perspective is alright, mine is alright. Now lets settle this maturely, I'm sorry for any harm that I may have caused to any player's emotional state, or any harm I may have done to the community.

Loony

c166d6f170d86d6a110fb68b4bd1cf66.png

Hello friend, it's been awhile.

If you didn't know already:
Elementum will be returning on the 27th of June.

On the day we re-open, there will also be a Bending Tournament.
Join the server on launch day and use /tournament join <element> to enter the tournament.
You can also use /tournament <date> to find out what time the tournament will begin.

Join our Discord with the link below to keep updated on Elementum's revival and to chat with our community!
https://discord.gg/DpHZXPS