• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Elemental Armor

owlcool

Yes I know there is already a post for elemental armor. This will be different, I swear.
Element: All
Fire: There should be a boost if fire benders are NOT wearing armor. Firebending is about swiftness and strength. 10-20% boost?
Water: There should be water tribe armor, crafted with ink sacs. This could increase the speed of waterspout, only shift, and boost healing waters.
Earth: For just plain earth they should have armor crafted with stone, not cobble, boosting the height
of raise earth and allowing Earthbenders to bend 2-3 earthblasts at once, with a extra heart dealt if the Earthbender only earthblasts one.
Mobile Metal: This is what the Metalbending Police use to move quickly throughout the city, it should need multiple steps to craft the armor. You need a strong in the center of a crafting table, I will post a pic of this later, and fill the rest in with the iron shape like for a compass. That makes the Metal Cord. Then you put in a regular iron chest plate with the metal cord and get the metalbending armor. It has the same component of a grappling hook, with a few differences. If you hook a block, you can left click to just let go of the block, or right click to drag yourself towards the block, here comes key word, QUIKLY. If you hook a entity, be it a item, mob or player it will drag the entity towards you, with same mechanic of letting go, but if you right click it, it will drag the entity to you, and if a mob or player is hit by the hook, one heart damage. 1/2 a heart more if they are dragged all the way, but this could also be used to keep other people from getting fall damage. Finnaly, you should be able to hook a wall to climb it and to prevent fall damage, Note: if you hook the ground while falling, you will still get fall damage, it will just be at a quicker rate.
Heavy Metal: No Rock Music Inspiring the name.
It is crafted with just the regular chest plate recipe, but it will only use Iron BLOCKS. It will give slowness thanks to being heavy, but it will be OP if used correctly. Since this is heavy, you get reduced knockback, and moves like air suction should barly effect you. I am just getting started. You can do 2 heart damage with a single spike, (you have a unlimited source of spikes with your armor) can shoot 3 at once, and it passes through a few blocking moves, like surge (Water Form Only, but the second one breaks the ice shield), it should break a earthblock, like from raise earth. It causes 5 second slowness 1 on your opponent, and the slowness time can stack per spike, so slowness 3, 15 seconds. To keep this all from getting to op, since this is heavy you a trembling, so you can't hit in the same, (to the block) direction. This should be basic iron armor, with the same durability, slight durability lost per spike also.
Air: Airbenders have flying suits that if they fall a certain configurable amount of height, they can get speed boost 3 and jump boost 3 for 30 seconds, and this should also increase damage to make it more fair. 50% damage extra or just double. It also buffs moves like airburst to have more range. Not really sure what the crafting recipe of this should be, but a good suggestion was to use slime and wool. This would be the basic shape of armor, but with airwool. You craft air wool with wool in the center completely surrounded by slineballs. Tell me in the comments what you think, how to improve it and a good design for the crafting recipe of the Fling Suits. Yep, that might just be what I decide to call them. If you think that is a bad name, then say a good name for it in the comments. I will go into specifics later on coding some armor.

Last edited:

owlcool

Almost forgot, chi: this armor is made with leather, redstone, and a diamond for the chestplate. That is expensive, but it will be worth it. You craft the helmet with the regular helmet crafting in leather with the rest filled in with redstone. You craft the chestplate with the top two corners in leather, the center in diamond, and the rest in redstone. To craft the leggings it is leather in the regular pants crafting, with redstone filling the rest, except for iron on the direct left and right of the absolute center to make knee pads. It gives Night Vision two, permanent swiftness, a extra half heart from shocking, and it cuts fall damage completely in half to what it would normally be. So even if you fell 1000 blocks, even if that was possible, you would only take 5 hearts damage. It would buff paralyze so it has 2 seconds less of a cooldown and 1 second more of paralyzation. It would buff high jump by making it give no fall damage, and would give every 3 seconds 1 second of resistance 1. To much? Tell me in a reply and it may be changed.

owlcool

Shouldn't this go into the suggestions section? xD
TOO BAD!!! THIS IS FOR RPG SUKKA!!! THEY NEED TO MAKE A SUGGESTIONS BOX FOR RPGS IF THEY WANT THIS TO GO INTO SUGGESTIONS!!! FOR SPARTA!!!!!!!!! TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!!! (You are so cool if you get the ref)

Last edited:

jedk1

Then state a better material in minecraft for the soft, flexible, flysuits. If I like it then I will change it.
make a new item, woven wool. made with multiple blocks of wool and slime. you weave the wool into a strong durable mesh, and add slime to make it so air wont pass thru it.the output looking like a piece of paper.

owlcool

make a new item, woven wool. made with multiple blocks of wool and slime. you weave the wool into a strong durable mesh, and add slime to make it so air wont pass thru it.the output looking like a piece of paper.
And the slime block is only in 1.8, and although some servers support 1.8, it is not to the point of being able to craft items like armor stands.
Edit: the crafting recipe was a great idea for airbenders, got any ideas to improve the chi blocking armor?

owlcool

I need some more input, tell me what you like about the armor, and if you don't like it, say what should be changed.

I think chi armor should increase chi-blocking duration. but to counter that, if you get hit with a fire move or ice spike it will bring down the armor's durability faster (represents it being cut by icespike or burnt)

owlcool

I think chi armor should increase chi-blocking duration. but to counter that, if you get hit with a fire move or ice spike it will bring down the armor's durability faster (represents it being cut by icespike or burnt)
Not a bad idea, the only problem this might have is coding.

Gahshunk

And the slime block is only in 1.8, and although some servers support 1.8, it is not to the point of being able to craft items like armor stands.
Edit: the crafting recipe was a great idea for airbenders, got any ideas to improve the chi blocking armor?
... slime balls. Use slime balls... I'm sure that's what he meant.

owlcool

it is. unless you are suggesting some dirty implications. if so shame on you xD
Just saving this in the post,

Anyways do you guys think that the mobile metal suit should add speed boost 1?

Edit: ...I asked this to be put into the right section a while ago, no?