• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Electrocuting Stat

NinjaK

Verified Member
So on my server, I wanted to give non-benders a bit more offense that doesn't include just resorting to using a sword. I had the idea of the electrified gloves, so I decided, why not suggest it.

For those reading that came here just from going to the recent-threads, make sure to note this is a suggestion for ProjectKorra Items, not the core or rpg.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Electrocute

Description: When you put this stat onto an item and left click an enemy mob or player, they will be temporarily stunned (similar to the chiblocking move paralyze). This will additionally deal a small amount of damage, use a charge if the item has charges, and give the particle effects given by the lightning move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was short, but its a pretty simple concept. Let me know if you feel this suggestion is missing some information.​