• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthTunnel lava addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So, this is quite a short suggestion. I saw a few people discussing about a defensive lava bending ability, and I think this is a good compromise. Take a look at Bolin's actions in the GIF :3

No I'm not talking about the lavablasts he shoots, I'm talking about the way he blocks Ghazan's attack. He punches to create a hole in the lava that's being shot at him. I think it would be a cool feature for EarthTunnel to be able to remove lava too (if the bender can lavabend of course). Simply sneak while looking at ANY lava to make it dissapear. (Including tempblocks maybe ?)

That's it, leave your thoughts in the comments please! :)

- Finn

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
How about crouching with this ability while you are about to be lavaflow, will leave you standing in a un-molten area 2x6, leaving lava only around you in a moat. I preferr this to be a seperate ability for lavabending sub, as it doesn't relate that much to it's name and function.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Maybe if you tapped or held shift with lavathrow it would block the lava and or turn it into obsidian. It could possibly fall the the ground to act as a source for your own lavathrow.

Hero

Verified Member
This isn't a bad idea, but this should be a thing for ALL elements since they all do that. Hes basically punching the lava away(not literally of course). IF this for lava only, then it shouldn't be a thing because everyone has the ability to do that.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe if you tapped or held shift with lavathrow it would block the lava and or turn it into obsidian. It could possibly fall the the ground to act as a source for your own lavathrow.
Don't request a change for a DLC ability in the core section of the forum.
This isn't a bad idea, but this should be a thing for ALL elements since they all do that. Hes basically punching the lava away(not literally of course). IF this for lava only, then it shouldn't be a thing because everyone has the ability to do that.
I doubt in airbenders case. However, they could collide their own bend air against their opponent's.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I can only see air doing this with AirBlast. How were fire benders and water benders going to punch away lava?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not with lava but their respective elements. Though I do think air being able to do this would be nice.
Well air would only be able to do it if it was a smaller portion. Not a huge body of water. :p

I got confused yeah, that clears it up. But that's a discussion for another thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.