• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Earthline improvement

Uggat

I rarely see the move earthline being used, possibly because of its lack of versatility, so I propose that when you use earthline it is able to go up and down steep hills, be able to move through water(if it can’t do that already) so it will destroy water spout. when you left click it creates a 2 block high pillar with a lasting hit box, this way you can shoot it out before the target even touches the ground. If you want, it can send your target up in the air using fall damage, but that might be kinda op. So the initial attack would do the same amount of damage it would usually do. This is supposed to be a ranged move but it lacks vertical mobility. this move wouldn’t be blocked by air shield or any other air move and it can land an attack with an air bender on air scooter. This suggestion would improve earths range and increase earth lines usage.

Uggat

I’m not even sure if earthline is a project korra move, but someone told me to suggest it on the project korra forums because it required a lot of coding.

Uggat

Alright, I was given the wrong information for where to put this idea lol, thanks for telling me.

No worries. While I have mix feelings whether earthline should be implemented or not, I do however like the suggestion you gave for it.