• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthCling

EarthCling 1.0.7

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
moo3oo3oo3 submitted a new resource:

EarthCling - Stick and scale walls using earthbending!

EarthCling
Stick and scale walls using earthbending!

Description:
Shift with an earthbendable block next to or above you to cling on to it. You can preform bending while clinging. Hold shift to move around and jump. You need to stay close to the wall or you might get pushed out. Great with catapult!

Usage:
Anti-Fall Damage: Cling onto a wall while...
Read more about this resource...

Aceliip

Verified Member
I keep getting errors whenever players use this ability. adnt his stupid website wont allow me to send u the logs.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
He has something on the server that doesn't allow people to fly. Multiple moves use this, bloodbending I'm pretty sure uses flight, flight itself uses flight, and so on. You have to have your server allow flying for some moves to work properly.

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Why does it look like you are using barriers ? ._.

(Are you a redstoner?)
I used to be a redstoner till 1.8. The barrier are not real and can only be seen by the player. I send packets to the player saying there is a barrier block even though it is really not there.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I used to be a redstoner till 1.8. The barrier are not real and can only be seen by the player. I send packets to the player saying there is a barrier block even though it is really not there.
Why till 1.8? 1.8 made redstone so much more fun and better! /execute for example! :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Got too hard.I'll rather stick to plugins.
just try this 1 time:

Make a 1 tick clock, add 1 command block too it, then paste this command in it
Code:
/execute @e[type=Arrow] ~ ~ ~ /particle flame 1 1 1 0.1 100
Then shoot an arrow, bootiful ;)