• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthBending Blocks From Ones Inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can we add something so earthbender's can bend from their inventory if they have dirt inside. I mean, they already bend iron ingots from inside their inventory. However it would only work if you have enough dirt blocks inside your inventory. So for earthsmash the default blocks required for you to use it is 11, so it would translate to 11 blocks of earthbendable material in your inventory.

If we have a question of this being canon or not, Toph could bend her meteor bracelet, which was consistently in her inventory. ( or at least similar to her inventory)

I know this was suggested already, but I didn't want to necro post, because the last post on this was from February.

Credit to @HyrdroMan for the original idea.

Green

Verified Member
Ok let me this straight.

Earth benders are limited to have to have earth around them (execpt metal bending). And what this would do is make the people who don't really care about metal bending to say, well this isn't needed, just use earth blast with blocks in your inventory. No this is an absolutely horrible idea, sorry. It has been suggested many times and denied for good reasons.

If you want earth benders to be able to bend when not around earth then make suggestions about metal bending.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok let me this straight.

Earth benders are limited to have to have earth around them (execpt metal bending). And what this would do is make the people who don't really care about metal bending to say, well this isn't needed, just use earth blast with blocks in your inventory. No this is an absolutely horrible idea, sorry. It has been suggested many times and denied for good reasons.

If you want earth benders to be able to bend when not around earth then make suggestions about metal bending.
Look, I am just saying If you can fricking carry dirt around then place it to bend earth. Why do you have to place it in the first place to bend it. The same logic applies to buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.