• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Earth] WallWave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hello! This is my first post of 2016, I hope it is a good way to start the year.

Name: WallWave (name open to changes);
Type: Combo (EarthGrab (click) > EarthGrab (click) > RaiseEarth (hold shift and click));
Damage: Four health points (two hearts) (knockbacks the entity);
Cooldown: Fifteen seconds;
Description: Once the Earthbender casts the combo, a three blocks high wall will raise from the ground in the direction he was looking into. It would keep raise until the reaches twelve blocks away from the bender. If the bender is moving (in an AirScooter, per example) the wall would follow him. This wall is mainly defensive, but if it hits an entity on its track, it will harm then with a two hearts damage. The wall can be curved. The wall will stop raising if the player releases shift.
In-show concept:

In-game concept:
Pros:
New way of defense and offense, being able to achieve certain goals unaccessable with RaiseEarth, promotes teaming.
Cons: Combo may interfer with the fight.

Hope you liked it!

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
So the earth comes up where you stepped basically? I'm sorry I don't really understand......

HydroMan

Verified Member
I liked that you chosen the height of the wall of three blocks, unlike raiseearth, which looks to me it was effective by night factor or smth.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
This would be a great addition! Also considering it doesn't take up space because it consists of necessary earth abilities anyways. :)

Loony

Verified Member
I think the description of how this move works was a little confusing.
I also don't like how this move is activated, but I am going to place this move as looking into as it would be a very cool, and useful combo.

Sosy13

Verified Member
Love this move as most of earthending ones. Can you fix in-game concept GIF? It doesn't show anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.