• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

earth bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

whenever anyone shifts with earth moves, it spams config. i have all perms set up and everything. the earth move works, it just spams config.
help please

steven

nope, it's a pk problem. my server is up to date, as so is the new one i made to test it w/. something wrong with earth element in stable 1.6 and beta 1.6 project korra core.

Loony

nope, it's a pk problem. my server is up to date, as so is the new one i made to test it w/. something wrong with earth element in stable 1.6 and beta 1.6 project korra core.
There isn't anything wrong with the core version because I have the most updated versions of everything and my console doesn't get spammed. Please show us the contents of your /b debug file so we can help you fix it.

Loony

i dont know how
Did you get the 1.8 build of Spigot? Because it's the same method but with different code (don't know the actual name, think it's REV)

If you don't know how, I suggest down grading to a preview beta build (if you can) and watching a few tutorials on how to download spigot 1.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.