• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] FlameSpear

Status
Not open for further replies.

d189

Verified Member
nicktayl
Version: v1.0I would rate this good, but It happened to crash my server repeditively, it never worked when a player attempted to use it, and every single other attack was removed from the server. But, once I uninstalled it, all attacks were back up. I found this attack and the other fire attack very terrible for my server, and I wish to use it if any of these bugs were to be fixed
Today at 6:50 PMReport

1. Author's Response
    It works fine with others, you seem to be the only one with this problem. So maybe post some usefully information including a console log in the discussion that way I can fix the issues you are having.

They were not the only one have those issues I have as well with all 3 of your abilities.....

Sorin

Verified Member
nicktayl
Version: v1.0I would rate this good, but It happened to crash my server repeditively, it never worked when a player attempted to use it, and every single other attack was removed from the server. But, once I uninstalled it, all attacks were back up. I found this attack and the other fire attack very terrible for my server, and I wish to use it if any of these bugs were to be fixed
Today at 6:50 PMReport

1. Author's Response
    It works fine with others, you seem to be the only one with this problem. So maybe post some usefully information including a console log in the discussion that way I can fix the issues you are having.

They were not the only one have those issues I have as well with all 3 of your abilities.....
What version of pk are you using? and what spigot version?

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
I love all of your abilities (FlameSpear, FireJab, CloudBurst) but it seems that they break PK, when I place them in abilities folder and reload the PK it says an internal error occured... and it happens to all of your abilities, I am using PK 1.7.0 BETA 12, JedCore and also PK RPG and Items. Maybe if you can make them compatible for jedcore.

Sorin

Verified Member
I love all of your abilities (FlameSpear, FireJab, CloudBurst) but it seems that they break PK, when I place them in abilities folder and reload the PK it says an internal error occured... and it happens to all of your abilities, I am using PK 1.7.0 BETA 12, JedCore and also PK RPG and Items. Maybe if you can make them compatible for jedcore.
when you do /pk reload it usually gives an internal error (for me at least) and i use jed core as well and the abilities work fine for me, please provide a console.log and a /bdebug

Status
Not open for further replies.