• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Crevice Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah Oakes

Verified Member
This would be for crevice, And what i mean by crevice, is the earthbending combo move that uses Collapse and Shockwave. However this update would be applicable to lava benders.

When you have the crevice made, you can switch to lavaflow, and after taping shift and holding shift for a couple seconds, lava will fill up the crevice. Soon after, the lava will disappear, and the crevice will disappear soon after that.

So the order would be something like this for the new updated combo.

Collapse (left click a block and front of you)
Shockwave (tap shift)
Shockwave (hold shift)
LavaFlow(tap shift)
LavaFlow(hold shift untill lava appears)

Im not sure if this would be too overpowered, cause of the lava and all, but i think with the cool-down and how long you have to be standing there hold shift and stuff, that its not too overpowered. Would love to see this implemented into Jedcore and Projectkorra(core)!

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
And what i mean by crevice, is the earthbending combo move that uses Collapse and Shockwave.
Oh, I didn't know you referred to jedk'1 combo. Speaking of that combo, shouldn't you not request its change in this forum page, and ask for the Owner who made this standalone downloadable combo to allow lavaflow be utilized in your described way?

Jeremiah Oakes

Verified Member
Oh, I didn't know you referred to jedk'1 combo. Speaking of that combo, shouldn't you not request its change in this forum page, and ask for the Owner who made this standalone downloadable combo to allow lavaflow be utilized in your described way?
I guess so yea........Im kinda new to suggestions, so could you move this to wherever you are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.