• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Cooldowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMT

Verified Member
Hello.

My name is BMT. I own a SMP with my family and friends to do with bending. We use your plugin, however we think that we should be able to enhance some abilities.

Example:

Tornado - It isnt powerful. I cant change it in the config.

In the other plugin "Last Airbender" We can change the values on how we want it. I removed nearly all the cooldowns and only had it in the OP ones.

In this config, you can only change a few stuff.

Summary: Make the config more flexible for private users.

Thank you,

BMT

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Give us an idea or example of What flexibility you like to get. I don't think concepts designer can read your mind and take your vague "give us flexibility" without providing any details to what result you expect to see. Especally more so when there are already many flexible ways of enhancing an ability in the configuration file (Don't like fireblast damage value? You can change it. Wanna tornado to push entities further? Change the value of the NPCPushFactor/PlayerPushFactor).

BMT

Verified Member
Give us an idea or example of What flexibility you like to get. I don't think concepts designer can read your mind and take your vague "give us flexibility" without providing any details to what result you expect to see. Especally more so when there are already many flexible ways of enhancing an ability in the configuration file (Don't like fireblast damage value? You can change it. Wanna tornado to push entities further? Change the value of the NPCPushFactor/PlayerPushFactor).
I am very sorry for not putting detail.

By flexibility, I mean I dont want cooldowns. There is no value, you can't change most of the things to do with cooldowns.

Also you said "NPCPushFactor/PlayerPushFactor" There is no such thing in the config file.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Also you said "NPCPushFactor/PlayerPushFactor" There is no such thing in the config file.
Code:
Tornado:
      Enabled: true
      Cooldown: 0
      Radius: 10
      Height: 20
      Range: 25
      Speed: 1
      NpcPushFactor: 1
      PlayerPushFactor: 1
There's the config for Tornado. It has everything you need to make it however you want.

Notice how it has the NpcPushFactor AND the PlayerPushFactor :/

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
By flexibility, I mean I dont want cooldowns. There is no value, you can't change most of the things to do with cooldowns.
I know your post means well, but I still don't know what you're asking by this thread, so concept designers might not know two. They're cold-hearted people, so don't be surprise if this get deny because of lack of detail and substiantial value. Just give them things to work out with.

You don't want cooldowns, so what do you want for let's say give Tornado (and other moves)? I personally would want to see the size factor that it's define by an int. Maybe a boolean (true/false) thingy whenever it pulls players instead of pushing.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
ConfigOptions are designed to be edited to the users preference, we set the default to something we think everyone would like, but I'm sorry to say that cooldowns are something most people agree on (even if they say it should be less or more, they still agree something of the sort must exist)

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.