• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Concept Designer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

Verified Member
How long have you been involved in the Avatar Series / ProjectKorra?
I have been influenced with the world of avatar since the first series, The Last Airbender, was aired on the television. To this day, I still continue to be inspired by the unique world of avatar and I have watched every new episode as they are released. Once I learned that this world could be brought into Minecraft Survival, I have been followed ProjectKorra's development ever since. It has been roughly a year since I have been introduced to Project Korra, I even knew it before the name was changed to "ProjectKorra".

Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
I would love to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra because I have the creativity it takes to develop and plan new ways of making the Avatar World closer to reality. As a person, I have always been known to be as great leader as well as an optimistic person. These two key features about myself allow me to be able to work well with others and also make all experiences enjoyable for everyone.

Country / Time Zone:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Could you please provide 2-3 Concept Ideas?
Energybeam - This ability allows a spirit to send a powerful beam of energy at their victim.
- Usage: To use this ability, a user must hold shift to charge their beam and focus their energy.
- Link: http://i.imgur.com/SNd9A5w.gif

Energyshield - This ability allows a spirit to create a shield of pure energy.
- Usage: To use this ability, a user simply holds shift and the dome-like shield will appear around them.
- Link: http://31.media.tumblr.com/3c1148cd048c1f60085f3543bf528964/tumblr_mvn6fpdRpH1rfr4i6o1_500.gif

Energypulse - This ability allows a spirit to create a wave of energy to throw at their victim.
- Usage: To use this ability, a user left clicks to throw a wave of every (like airswipe) at their victim. If a spirit charges this ability, It will throw a giant wave all around them.

Additional Relevant Skills:
I have great Communication skills as well as Management skills. As a server owner, you have to be able to take action when it is needed, but also make the environment enjoyable for everyone else. I also have great technology skills and I have a side job as a Web Developer.

I hope you like my ideas, and I also hope you consider me as a ProjectKorra Concept designer. On a final note, I would like to share some references with you of who would recommend me for a "Concept Designer" position. They are listed below:
- Vidcom
- AlexTheCoder
- Carbogen

Thank you for your time and consideration,
- Fuzzy (Jake)

paliate

Verified Member
If you can't, Why wouldn't they put something up indicating that in this forum section?
Doesn't make much sense why you wouldn't be able to, now does it? :)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
But there has been several people who tried to apply for things that do not have a format yet, such as wiki contributor, and got invalid. There is no format for a CD application and this is marked as valid. I do not understand.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This was discussed between Fuzzy and Mist, which makes it likely that the format was correct.

Fuzzy

Verified Member
This picture is of a closed spirit portal.
I realize that, I got the idea from that image. Not everything has to be directly from the show. Spirits are one of the least things viewers know about, so from what we know, spiritual power is limitless. It's just an idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.