• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Concept Designer Application (re-done)

Sorin

Verified Member
So yes i'm redoing my application as being the other one didn't come out to well.

Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?:
The reason I want to be a Concept Designer for project Korra is so I can help with the development of the plugin and share my regards as well as I have always loved being on the forums, talking to people, hearing what people want to see put into the plugin. I all ways find it fun looking at suggestions and being active on the thread of that suggestion and as well as sharing my thoughts on the idea to help the suggestion. So on a side note I have been playing bending servers ever since I could remember. I was baffled that there was this plugin that would allow people to control the elements as if they where in the show. So about 4 - 5 months after playing bending servers I found project korra, got involved in the community, and loved it ever since, although I haven't made a ton of suggestions, I plan on doing so soon. So in short I am wanting to be a concept designer to help with suggestions, furthering the plugin for the better, getting more involved, and to give it my all! Becoming a Concept Designer would mean the world for me. As well as I have a lot of free time now since I don't have collage tell the coming fall semester.
Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:
- http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/impact-effects.2703/
- http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/new-water-combo.1894/
Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?:
I would love to work on the CORE version but I am willing to work on RPG or anything else that is asked.
Country / Time Zone:
(UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Additional Relevant Skills:
I have been really getting into 3D modelling so I can use those skills for creating images to help with the creation of moves, I'm a people person, I work very well in teams and on my own, I have good grammar all most all of the time, I am a creative person, I can understand bad grammar, love hearing new ideas, constantly on the forums, usually pg friendly, i'm willing to devote most of my time to helping as much as I can, I like to look at others point of views, and I am very open minded, as well i'm pretty much always reachable on skype.

Thanks for reading (I'm not to sure if i'm allowed to redo my other one as it was marked valid so i'm not sure how this will work but i'm hoping for the best) and I hope you have a good day/night
- Soarinsorin