• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Combustion block destruction revert

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanaticD

I suggest that block damage from combustion move revert over time like so many other moves do. I know right now you can just disable block damage, but then it looks kind of wimpy and not at all like the show since there is no explosion at the end of the beam. So please either revert block damage or at least add a big explosion that doesn't damage blocks

Hero

I suggest that block damage from combustion move revert over time like so many other moves do. I know right now you can just disable block damage, but then it looks kind of wimpy and not at all like the show since there is no explosion at the end of the beam. So please either revert block damage or at least add a big explosion that doesn't damage blocks
HEY!
I know your server.

And I thought that was already a thing. Could be wrong though.

Or maybe you could just disable it from breaking blocks since you want them to be reverted anyways.

jedk1

If you want a combustion that does revert i suggest you check out the fabulous far more superior combustion created by the mighty OmniCypher. Anyway, what skrubs dont use it amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.