• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chi, forceful shove, and chi dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

batmonGamors

Verified Member
So i`ve been browsing the suggestion forums and haven`t found many chi suggestions, I thought i might as well recommend some as it last the least amount of moves.

Forceful Shove:
While this move is selected, a chi bender can channel his/her chi into kinetic energy shoving the target. If shoved from the front, the target will be thrown 15 blocks behind them. If the target hits a block at anytime during the shove, the target is paralyzed for 5 seconds. If the move is done from behind the target (where the target is not facing the player) then the target is thrown 25 blocks away and the paralyze lasts 10 seconds. This move should have a cool down of 15 seconds (NOTE: the shove it`s self is a regular punch, only doing a half heart of damage)

Chi Dash:
While this move is selected, a chi bender channels his/her chi for 2.5 seconds before letting it all out at once dashing(teleporting) up to 30 blocks away to the block the chi bender was looking at before dashing. This move should have a cool down based on the amount of blocks traveled, but if that`s not possible or if you guys are just to lazy to do it, I think a cool down of 30 seconds would be fair.

If these moves are unrealistic or to overpowered please give me some feedback on some better types of moves to recommend.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Forcefull Shove: sounds like super strength power someone would have, but I do not find chi blockers having that kind of power.

Chi Dash: again, its a superpower that chis' wouldn't weild. Even if you mean like the 'blinking' type that is done by going superfast, that would fit for more ninjas type of people, not CB exclusive. With that also said, going by canon - ninjas aren't the same as we envision them heavily-stereotypacally.

batmonGamors

Verified Member
Forcefull Shove: sounds like super strength power someone would have, but I do not find chi blockers having that kind of power.

Chi Dash: again, its a superpower that chis' wouldn't weild. Even if you mean like the 'blinking' type that is done by going superfast, that would fit for more ninjas type of people, not CB exclusive. With that also said, going by canon - ninjas aren't the same as we envision them heavily-stereotypacally.
I agree with what you said and i spent awhile thinking which element would be best suited for it and i came up with chi as i figured that by channeling their chi in certain ways they could accomplish this. Maby the amount of blocks i suggested a target should be pushed back gave off the wrong impression of the move for forceful push. And a good compromise i think for Chi dash would be after channeling/charging up their chi for 5 seconds, a chi bender could let out their chi in short bursts "dashing" 5 blocks for up to 3 times within a 10 seconds range.(basically an ahri ult for any lol payers) I think that would kinda be a good idea ad you see chi benders hopping and jumping around alot in the anime, dodging attacks and re positioning themselves to counter attack. Though then again if this still sounds unrealistic i would understand.

Loony

Verified Member
This isn't really logical. ChiBlockers couldn't manipulate their chi like this, they were more about being agile and blocking other people's chi.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.