• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I just noticed how bland chiblocking is in the effects department. I think it would be cool (and possibly helpful) to have small white particle effects (like air) outlining where the move went.

So for SwiftKick, it could be a small air particle making a cresent shape (I always imaged SwiftKick like a round-house for some reason).

This is just to add alittle more spice to it.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I just noticed how bland chiblocking is in the effects department. I think it would be cool (and possibly helpful) to have small white particle effects (like air) outlining where the move went.

So for SwiftKick, it could be a small air particle making a cresent shape (I always imaged SwiftKick like a round-house for some reason).

This is just to add alittle more spice to it.
Particles would be neat.

Hero

Verified Member
Omg. What if chi rapid punch is just like *pew pew pew* and QuickStrike is like ._.

Fyf

Verified Member
Some custom sounds for certain Chi moves wouldn't go amiss either, such as different sounds to distinguish between QuickStrike, Swiftkick and Backstab.

Status
Not open for further replies.