• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Chi Blocker Electric Gauntlet.

Tenket

Verified Member
This is the gauntlet used by the equalist fighters. This would need the player to be able to cast a short ranged lightning effect without being a firebender.

Posted in suggestions because this is not yet possible.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is the gauntlet used by the equalist fighters. This would need the player to be able to cast a short ranged lightning effect without being a firebender.

Posted in suggestions because this is not yet possible.
I plan on doing some sort of paralyzing stats that let people create awesome equalist gloves, it's a good idea.

Tenket

Verified Member
I plan on doing some sort of paralyzing stats that let people create awesome equalist gloves, it's a good idea.
It's a cool idea. I know you can alter the config of moves from the config.yml of items but the addition of status would be interesting tool.

If you think back to early days of this mod you could never imagine this level of complexity to this kind of mod.
Especially all the effort put in to make something that lets someone just logon to the server to access the benefits