• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Catapult configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Hey lads, i wanted to post a suggestion for catapult

For all you earthbenders, do you remember how catapulting USED to make you forcfully go into that direction without able to move mid-air? Like, if you catapult straight up. You couldn't change direction mid air by sprinting in the air.

I would like a config option to disable/enable that feature. So you can enable catapult forcing you into that direction without stopping.

Ex: LocksPlayer: False

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
They can move while mid-air now? I never knew that - that's messed up. I think that feature should be removed completely. Why would earthbenders be capable of magically move themselves. Are they airbenders by default as well? :p

SuperBower118

Verified Member
They can move while mid-air now? I never knew that - that's messed up. I think that feature should be removed completely. Why would earthbenders be capable of magically move themselves. Are they airbenders by default as well? :p
Catapult's a lot less stronger now, but still, that can be changed in the config and I think that having a config option to stop earthbenders from moving after catapulting would balance things out.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I'm not sure this change was meant to be a feature? Maybe it was! I know for a fact that the old catapult where you couldn't move had a lot of bugs... *cough* infinite airspout *cough* fly glitch *cough*

Loony

Verified Member
Going to mark as complete. There's a config option for Catapult called push (I think) - the higher it's set the less control players will have in the air. If players can control where they go by using sprint in the air it's probably how catapult is set up in their config.

Status
Not open for further replies.