• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Issue Cant Remove Avatar From Players

Flame3050

Hello, Im having an issue with ProjectKorra where I am unable to remove avatar from players. New players that join have avatar abilities like AvatarState but no other elements that they did not select. I try removing there Avatar and it says removed avatar from player I do it again and it says the same thing. Please Help!

jagr92

Verified Member
By plugin default, if a player is a non-op cannot use Avatar's abilities. In case of these players are not op, you should check permissions.
If the group has the permission bending.ability.avatarstate or related abilities, they will be able to use them, even if you remove the Avatar "element".

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The "avatar" element is just an element for abilities with no element. Like AvatarState.

They shouldn't have access to avatarstate or any avatar moves unless you granted it to them. You either gave them bending.*, bending.ability.* or have opped them.