• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Cant Bend On My Server

Dark/Kise

So my friends and I are trying to bend on my server i follow what it is told on how to do certain moves like fireburst etc but it doesnt seem to work i have core,item, and rpg installed and for some reason we cant bend can you please help me with this

Dark/Kise

So my friends and I are trying to bend on my server i follow what it is told on how to do certain moves like fireburst etc but it doesnt seem to work i have core,item, and rpg installed and for some reason we cant bend can you please help me with this
Nevermind i fixed the problem it was for 1.10 spigot not 1.8 and by any chance is their a version that runs with 1.8 spigot that i can get because my server is 1.8

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Yes, ProjectKorra 1.8.0 works for 1.8. Look in the ProjectKorra Core resource, click the "Version History" tab, then get "ProjectKorra 1.8.0 for MC 1.8" :)