• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bottlebending = Risky and Annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Currently, when you bottlebend, torrent has about a 65% to NOT come back to the bottle (At least that is what it feels like). And in the show, when Katara bottlebent, she did some kind of pulling motion to bring the water back to her bottle. So I think that when you bottlebend, after you have executed your move, you should have to spam left click and for every click, the water gets closer to your bottle.

Example: You are in battle and you are going to use torrent from bottlebending. When the torrent whip finishes, you spam click and the water will start to come back to you and back into the bottle.

Reason for this suggestion: Every time I am in combat with only being able to use bottlebending due to no water in the area, I usually have to have an ENTIRE inventory of water bottles and its annoying because after a few minutes ALL of my bottles are empty leaving me as a sitting duck for my opponent.

(Sorry I couldn't find a GIF of Katara bottlebending. If you did, please post it in the replies).

Thank you for your time and I hope you like my suggestion! :D

Janny

As much as that would be cool, it would also be irritating having to keep on clicking to get water back. Rapid Click is the same as empty bottles to me. ;-; Im sorry.
When you spam click to get the water back, it won't use the other bottles.

Janny

When you spam click to get the water back, it won't use the other bottles.
Also, I don't know if it should be spam click to bring the water back either. I don't think it should be holding shift either because it might interfere with the move you do. But if it doesn't, then yeah hold shift.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
The problem to be seen is the overly used first person. That is totally based on opinion. Just because you have problems, doesn't mean other do. Take into account more than yourself.

Janny

The problem to be seen is the overly used first person. That is totally based on opinion. Just because you have problems, doesn't mean other do. Take into account more than yourself.
Please become a waterbender, and go fight an army of earthbenders with only water bottles (With help from your friends ofcourse), if you do that, you will know the pain.

Hero

Please become a waterbender, and go fight an army of earthbenders with only water bottles (With help from your friends ofcourse), if you do that, you will know the pain.
Um.....I am a waterbender. Im just in a server of good people. Besides, if you are a waterbender that has problems with earth, then you need to fix your fighting ways because earthbenders are slow.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.