• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Blue Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Emperor

Verified Member
You should be able to get blue fire, and it will do 10-20% more damage than normal fire. I can't think of any good idea for how you can get it, because I got this idea on a server that has this, so I have ideas for the server on how to get it, but no good ideas that will make sense here unless you play on the server... Please comment, I need some constructive critizement.

chazpants

Verified Member
First there already is posts about this and you aren't really going into depth about the move like a phase change that changes all fire moves to blue or just one move? If your suggesting a move more information would be great for more ideas to be contributed maybe come up with a move name and the description and stuff?

Nicky0915

Verified Member
To my knowledge, there aren't any blue fire particles. To bad so sad, emerald, but this move is impossible to texture well. At least in my opinion. You PKers might have something different, but I don't think this is possible to texture without it looking like air bending or ice bending.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied. As of now, due to Bukkit limitations, blue fire is impossible and using some other particle will make it look too much like not Firebending.

Status
Not open for further replies.