• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
BloodRip

BloodRip 1.3

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
StrangeOne101 submitted a new resource:

BloodRip - Bloodbending at it's darkest hour - rip the blood right out of your enemies

Note: This is a very dark ability. But Bloodbending in itself is a very dark art. Deal with it.

BloodRip

Description: An extremely dark bloodbending move that allows you to bend the blood out of your enemies. You can even reuse their blood for other waterbending if you need to.

Usage: Hold sneak while looking at a mob or player. Smoke particles will start to be emitted off the mob/player and red particles will be given off in your hand. Once fully...
Read more about this resource...

Madocean

Oh my god this is one of those abilities I always hear people suggest. Just for the concept of ripping peoples blood out I deem the resource amazing. The fact that it's SOURCEABLE, which is both Canon and Utilitical just brings it to a whole new level. AMAZING Job Strange.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Oh my god this is one of those abilities I always hear people suggest. Just for the concept of ripping peoples blood out I deem the resource amazing. The fact that it's SOURCEABLE, which is both Canon and Utilitical just brings it to a whole new level. AMAZING Job Strange.
Haha thanks. I definitely went for something new as I've never seen anyone else do this sort of thing before. Glad you liked it lol.

Thanks to everyone else as well for the kind words. Not gonna lie, I expected way worse for making an ability like this lol

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Lol, I thought Simplicitee uploaded o_O

I also think torrent should be blood/red-particles rather as water.
You calling me someone else? Am I a stranger to you? :eek:

And sadly, that isn't possible. In the gif, I used torrent as an example to show that you can use it as a source. If I wanted to make torrent and ALL moves that use this source red, it'd be:

1. Very laggy. This is due to spawning mass amounts of particles in place of blocks - which in doing so, sends much more packets (messages) to clients (your MC), making the connection appear laggier.
2. Impossible to do for every move. I would have to make custom versions of every single waterbending move, which isn't going to happen lol. I want this to be an addon; not an addon + half of PK but with blood instead of water blocks lol. Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly this isn't going to happen xD

Hope you understand. :)

1. Very laggy. This is due to spawning mass amounts of particles in place of blocks - which in doing so, sends much more packets (messages) to clients (your MC), making the connection appear laggier.
Redstone block then? It would look cool as If it is frozen blood.
2. Impossible to do for every move. I would have to make custom versions of every single waterbending move, which isn't going to happen lol. I want this to be an addon; not an addon + half of PK but with blood instead of water blocks lol. Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly this isn't going to happen xD
Oh ok. I understand :)

Madocean

I was gonna say the same thing about torrent, lol. But strange what about, while the selection process for this specific move is active, two or three particles replace the water blocks as they're sourced into whatever move you're using ?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I was gonna say the same thing about torrent, lol. But strange what about, while the selection process for this specific move is active, two or three particles replace the water blocks as they're sourced into whatever move you're using ?
That is definitely easier, but again, I'd have to redo it for every single move and that could end up making the addon rather large.

I'll definitely keep it in mind but it won't be a feature added anytime soon xD

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hey, actually as I'm learning to code I'd like to try myself. If you don't mind me trying I think it'd be my first extensive project? As long as I can get your permission*
Sure, you're most welcome ;) I'll upload the code to GitHub shortly and put a link to the src in the overview page. Nothing beats open source :3

And good on you for learning to code! We need more people out there like that lol

Madocean

Sure, you're most welcome ;) I'll upload the code to GitHub shortly and put a link to the src in the overview page. Nothing beats open source :3

And good on you for learning to code! We need more people out there like that lol
<33333333 Thank you so much

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
StrangeOne101 updated BloodRip with a new update entry:

Small Update

• The ability will now stop charging if the player is damaged while charging it.
    • This will show some angry particles to show the move is no longer charging
    • Furthermore, the player is notified with a "You lost focus" message on the action bar.
  • Fixed players not leaving a block of blood when they die
  • Fixed releasing shift to inflict the final blow not working sometimes
Read the rest of this update entry...