• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Bending Presets Being Deleted Every Restart?

Anyone else having these problems?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Hey Guys. I am back with another bug report.
  • Which plugin you are using
ProjectKorra (Core)
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version)
1.7.0 Beta 7 (But the bug was happening before beta 7 aswell)
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc)
Command/Ability (It deals with both but I guess a storage of 1 - 9 abilities when you do a command (/bending preset))
  • A detailed description of the bug you found.
When my server restarts, Bending is fine but the only thing that is wrong is, the presets get deleted every restart.
  • What should be happening instead
The presets should be saving.

Please help me. Here is my Pastie.
http://pastie.org/private/oh9yhsanxu3dafcacdcpa#

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
This also occurs in the server I play in. We, strangely, can only have one preset. I created six of them, but when I go to its list, the last I created is the only existing...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I had the same problem, but relogging was a fix for me. I no longer have this though.

U

UnlitedOwns

I have the same problem - I didn't have it before I changed the server storage to MySql. Perhaps the problem lays there?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Sorry I just got back to this thread. I was sick. Anyways, My projectkorra file is with MySql

U

UnlitedOwns

Yeah I think the Bending Presets aren't being stored correctly when the ProjectKorra storage is set to MySql. Can a PK Developer confirm this?