• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Bending Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I'm sorry if this isn't a bug report, but my players cannot choose their element, and do not have bending permissions. I gave them permissions like bending.player, and that did not work. Then I gave them each player permission, and that did not work either. I even gave one person bending.* and he still could not use the bending commands. Please help.

I am using ProjectKorra Core
Version 1.6.0

Additional Info: I am using GroupManager for these permissions.

Matt

Verified Member
I recommend reinstalling and checking your compatability with other plugins (not sure if PK supports GM but I imagine it does), as for permissions I recommend switching PEX because it's much more secure and easier to use and I also know that it works with PK, enjoy your day -Matt x3

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I recommend reinstalling and checking your compatability with other plugins (not sure if PK supports GM but I imagine it does), as for permissions I recommend switching PEX because it's much more secure and easier to use and I also know that it works with PK, enjoy your day -Matt x3
Thanks for the suggestion; it turns out ProjectKorra is incompatible with GroupManager, so I switched to PermissionsEx. Now bending works for my players :)

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Same problem returns with PermissionsEx. At first I used bending.player in permissions.yml, and it works. But all of a sudden it stops working after a few days of trying it out; the same as it did with GroupManager. So I removed bending.player from permissions.yml and replaced it with:

- bending.command.bind
- bending.command.display
- bending.command.toggle
- bending.command.choose
- bending.command.version
- bending.command.clear
- bending.command.who
- bending.command.preset.*
- bending.air
- bending.water
- bending.earth
- bending.fire
- bending.chi

I thought this would work, but it didn't. I am most likely doing something wrong, but I'd like help. I switched to PermissionsEx, and I am now using 1.7.0 BETA 10 ProjectKorra Core, and here is a list of my plugins:

Plugins (18): CoreProtect, WorldEdit, Essentials, EssentialsChat, PermissionsEx, SimpleWarnings, Vault, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, MassiveCore, GUIShop, Multiverse-Inventories, HolographicDisplays, LWC, CommandSigns, Factions, ProjectKorra

UPDATE: The permissions work as long as you don't already have another element.

Last edited:

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Now all I have to figure out is how players can remove their element(s) by themselves without being able to remove others...

Status
Not open for further replies.