• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed AvatarState

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: ProjectKorra.
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version): 1.4.0
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) Ability, the avatar state
  • A detailed description of the bug you found. Well. My avatar was trying to go into the avatar state, he did it once before, but now he can't go into it. I said "Well there is a cooldown on it so it may take awhile" But its been 3 days and he still cannot go into it.
  • What should be happening instead he should be able to go into it.

Troock

Verified Member
Let me bump this thread, because I'm having the same problem. I go into the Avatar State once, but then when I turn it off and try to go back in it again later, it doesn't work. Any help?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: ProjectKorra.
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version): 1.4.0
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) Ability, the avatar state
  • A detailed description of the bug you found. Well. My avatar was trying to go into the avatar state, he did it once before, but now he can't go into it. I said "Well there is a cooldown on it so it may take awhile" But its been 3 days and he still cannot go into it.
  • What should be happening instead he should be able to go into it.
What is the cooldown?

Troock

Verified Member
No, I am using the newest version (1.5.1 I think?) and I don't think the avatar state normally has a cooldown. Maybe one of a few seconds just to prevent people from spamming and crashing.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No, I am using the newest version (1.5.1 I think?) and I don't think the avatar state normally has a cooldown. Maybe one of a few seconds just to prevent people from spamming and crashing.
No, it has a LARGE cooldown I believe

Troock

Verified Member
Longer than 5 minutes? Also, it didn't say anything about a cooldown in the description. Was it added in the newest update?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Longer than 5 minutes? Also, it didn't say anything about a cooldown in the description. Was it added in the newest update?
No, it has been there for a longer time. It is to make it realistic, and to prevent ppl from getting too OP. Yes, it could be longer than 5 minutes. Just set it to 0 in the config.

Status
Not open for further replies.