• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Avatar: The Last Airbender Capitals

Spining

Verified Member
so i'm going to try and recreate the capitals of the four nations as best i can
this was a interest of mine awhile ago but i did not have the building skills to be able to recreate it the way i wanted, but now that i do i plan to continue this project. so far i have made the Eastern Air Temple and plan to move onto the Northern Water Tribe. this is a pretty big project and may take so time due to school. i don't have any date to which it will be finished unfortunately but i do plan on finishing it.

if anyone would like to help in the creation of this project, send me a pm but you would need to provide evidence of past building experience.

anyway ill be posting updates to this thread whenever i can
hope you like it!eastern air temple.png

Spining

Verified Member
thanks for all the support guys! it means a lot! i'm not sure what i'll be moving onto yet but ill get started soon

HydroMan

Verified Member
I hope so. Almost ALL structures from ATLA/TLOK on servers have no use than just for decorating and alittle aesthetical touch design to their world.