• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Avatar Mod 2: Out of the Iceberg a5.9.2 Preview 2

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Mist submitted a new resource:

Avatar Mod 2: Out of the Iceberg - A multiplayer-focused combat mod for Minecraft PC

The Avatar Mod is a multiplayer-focused combat mod for Minecraft PC which will add all types of bending from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The aim is to create fast-paced, team-based engagements with plenty of team tactics and RPG skills.

The mod is currently in Alpha and under active development. While many of the planned features have not been implemented yet, the mod still provides exciting bending experiences as an alternative to traditional methods of warfare....
Read more about this resource...

Than you probably forgot to add the caution that this isn't affliated with PK. The Official announcement and this download post makes it sound like PK has authorities to it from now on.

xNuminousx

Than you probably forgot to add the caution that this isn't affliated with PK. The Official announcement and this download post makes it sound like PK has authorities to it from now on.
Well it sort of is from what I see. Pk is giving it a platform and a new audience. The original Pk staff doesn't have to develop it to be affiliated.

We need a dedicated the mod's forum section in here. People get could the technical support or provide feedback in here in the right place, so that they could help from the respective team. Pretty positive "I need help" will be rushing since this mod is now promoted here officially and people think they can get support from here (as well). ;)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
We need a dedicated the mod's forum section in here. People get could the technical support or provide feedback in here in the right place, so that they could help from the respective team. Pretty positive "I need help" will be rushing since this mod is now promoted here officially and people think they can get support from here (as well). ;)
http://projectkorra.com/forum/categories/forge.95/

xNuminousx

Sorry for my english, but can you carry a bag with water in this mod? to use when there is no water nearby
I've briefly used the mod but I think there was a container of some sort included... I may be thinking of the resourcepack so don't take my word for it.

There are water skins that function as water bottles, but with the difference that you can waterbend whilst in your hand when your driven away from water ponds/lakes/pools. I do wish the mod had enabled waterbending for water bottles, because theoricaly speaking you could do the same stuff in realitym

TravelerQ

Are there any plans to back port this to 1.7.10? If not is there someplace to get the source code for the mod? If no ones already working on back porting it, I would be willing to try, although I have only a little Java experience and none with Minecraft moding, I’d be willing to learn.

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Are there any plans to back port this to 1.7.10? If not is there someplace to get the source code for the mod? If no ones already working on back porting it, I would be willing to try, although I have only a little Java experience and none with Minecraft moding, I’d be willing to learn.
No, there are no current plans to backport. I already replied on discord :)