• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airshield/Fireshield configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Hey, whats up guys. Just a small suggestion for the config in this wonderful plugin we call project korra.

Make it so you can configure what moves the air/fire shield can or can NOT block.

Ex: BlocksManip:True
BlocksBlaze: False
BlocksEarthBlast: False

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You don't say? I thought this was for Harry Potter's plugin or smth.

I call this bias! Why no Surge and RaiseEarth :c ?

And P.S, you forgot walloffire

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok so just a few things:

- With this, know that not every ability would be included because they just can't be blocked.
- If it were to be added, it would most likely be added in the form of a list for the abilities because it's simpler than writing out several new config options for each blocking ability and it would be capable of including addons.

And P.S, you forgot walloffire
WallOfFire was never intended to be capable of blocking abilities.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Oh ok. However, it did display some protected when Jeong Jeong used it. I know "It was during Sozin's comet event", but still you shouldn't deny the fact it didn't had any defensive status.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Ok so just a few things:

- With this, know that not every ability would be included because they just can't be blocked.
- If it were to be added, it would most likely be added in the form of a list for the abilities because it's simpler than writing out several new config options for each blocking ability and it would be capable of including addons.

Kinda stupid considering that was what it was used for in the show. Like, 100% of what it was used for. But I get it, coding complications.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Kinda stupid considering that was what it was used for in the show. Like, 100% of what it was used for. But I get it, coding complications.
Well some moves it's illogical to be blocked. Shockwave and EarthSmash for example against FireShield. It just doesn't work.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
No reason to judge that, because you're forgetting that there other illogical stuff that can be set into the config file by how moderator wishes too. As such, earthbendable list could include an ice block as a part of an earthbendable source. "It just doesn't work like that."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.