• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirScooter

sethdino

So I'd like to hear about what you guys think about AirScooter's cool down. Also how you aren't able to either AirBlast/AirBreath off of AirScooter. Obviously these aspects can be change through the server's configuration but I'd love to hear why or why not these things should or shouldn't exist in the config. Also this is based off of the default config for PK.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
So I'd like to hear about what you guys think about AirScooter's cool down. Also how you aren't able to either AirBlast/AirBreath off of AirScooter. Obviously these aspects can be change through the server's configuration but I'd love to hear why or why not these things should or shouldn't exist in the config. Also this is based off of the default config for PK.
The cooldown is there because its been there for a long time and noone bothered to change the default value, and even if the cooldown was not there it would have been eventually, because cooldown capability for all moves will be added. As per your second statement AirScooter uses sneak to disable itself, and thats why you cannot AirBlast or AirBreath off of it.

Gareth Swan

So to put that a different way because the trigger for disabling air scooter is the shift button, it won't let you do the shift activate for air blast as the handler thinks it's the shift for disabling the scooter

Gareth Swan

Although I haven't tried this myself would it be theoretically possible to deactivate shift of scooter and then hold shift straight away for breath or blast

Loony

I don't think you should be able to AirBlast off it to be honest. I think you should be able to use AirSwipe though.

Gareth Swan

I don't think you should be able to AirBlast off it to be honest. I think you should be able to use AirSwipe though.
Wouldn't it need a re-code or can you switch slots away from scooter without it deactivating unlike other abilities? And yeah swipe would be fine