• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Airbender wingsuit

HydroMan

Item1: Airbender Wingsuit's Chestplate [displayname: wingsuit1].
Item2: Airbender Wingsuit's Leggings [displayname: wingsuit2].
Material1: Leather Chestplate (dyable).
Material2: Leather Leggings (dyable).
Description: A mobile fabric suit that allows an airbender to fly without the use of a glider when weared
Press sneak while falling or standing to glide/fly
Glow: off (I'm not even sure what is the "glow" intented for/ Might someone telling me why? Is it for to show that the item alters someones bending or can be use only by a bender?)

Use:

• Will allow for an airbender to fly and glide in a similar (or the same) Airbender Glider style when the airbender wears atleast one of the armor part.
    • Each of these items have the same the speed boost number, and when wearing both of them It is required to have both of these armor parts put on the body in order to fly.
  • Since this armor set doesn't include boots, which might not look aesthetic, the posserrs could just made a regular or any kind of boots to add a tiny detail to their suit and to match their color to this suit.
  • For the sake of caution, it is better to avoid any unwanted visitions in the sky realm, because once the part of the set gets its first durability lost, damaged by the player (and not the usement of the suit itself) will make the user of this item (equipped) to spiral down uncontrollably.
    • That's is why a second wingsuiter person is in need: he can right click on the fallen one 2 blocks away from him to passively reach him and serve one of his ripped damage wing.
      • When this is done, the players will be grasped to each other, sticking together - unabled to seperate from one another unless right clicked again.
Recipe:
Using all wool with the same color as a crafting recipe will craft the item with the corresponding color on it.

Last edited:

Varni1

I believe the "glow" option means if you want enchantment glow or not. It's the thing that wraps around enchantments that makes them glow purplish.

Varni1

I believe the "glow" option means if you want enchantment glow or not. It's the thing that wraps around enchantments that makes them glow purplish.
EDIT: The glow is the purplish thing on enchanted items, I believe. :p

HydroMan

Yea, I know that, but what's the purpose of having it? I seen a gilder and some of the other custom items having the glow, but there were no enchantments (minecraft aspect) in them and rest of the others didn't have it.

Varni1

Yea, I know that, but what's the purpose of having it? I seen a gilder and some of the other custom items having the glow, but there were no enchantments (minecraft aspect) in them and rest of the others didn't have it.
I think it just adds flare to the items. Otherwise, I think it serves aesthetic purpose.

HydroMan

The Name (Item#) and the DisplayName suppose to be switched
So...
Item1: wingsuit1 [displayname: Airbender Wingsuit's Chestplate].
Item2: wingsuit2 [displayname: Airbender Wingsuit's Leggings].