• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airbender wind boost event

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
alright y'all, i have been thinking for a bit and it might be a bit overpowered. I was thinking of you guys adding an airbuff. let me explain, every element has a way to get a power multiplier. water- moon fire-sun. even earth gets a power multiplier when bending metal. so why not air? i think there should be a 13% chance (configurable) that it gets windy letting air benders to bend more air easyier due to it being windy. This would give air a power multiplier about 1.0 to 0.8 (configurable). Moves like airswipe, airburst, airspout, airshield, etc, would get buffed during the ''windy day''. I'm suggesting this because i think air needs a power factor (buff) like every other element. Earth gets its power factor in a uniqe way so i way thinking air should too!

xoxo - waterfan99

EndersShadows

Verified Member
But why not? Water - night, fire - day. Earth gets metal and lava to bend, and air? Air's got nothing interesting. Windy days seems like a logical addition, even if it does sound a little corny to me. ;3

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Perhaps something to think about, it's an interesting idea; Airbenders get the boost when really high up in the air, be it on a mountain or just gliding, and earthbenders get their boost when close to bedrock level. It makes sense. It's more breezy way up in their, and the concentration of pure earth is higher near bedrock. Of course, everything would be configurable.

chazpants

Verified Member
But why not? Water - night, fire - day. Earth gets metal and lava to bend, and air? Air's got nothing interesting. Windy days seems like a logical addition, even if it does sound a little corny to me. ;3
I think air should get something like there's a very slim chance of when you choose air to unlock the ability of flight like guru laghima and zaheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.