• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Air Walk

Kael Wittwer

Verified Member
I have an idea for a new air flight ability.

In TLOK we see Zaheer "Let go" of his earthly tether and he can walk on the air.
This move would work as a left click toggle and you would be able to walk in the air on the same level as when you left clicked.

It would be cool if it could be made where it would only work if your inventory is cleared.

I am suggesting this move to anyone who would like to code it. Please give me feedback because I am not so good at move suggestions.

-Cheers!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This already exists. I don't believe it's JedCore but if enabled you can be frozen in the air. Although it doesn't let you "walk around" like this suggest but the concept basis already exists.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I wouldn't call it walking, because he dash and didn't roam with its feet (imagine literally walking on invisible floor).

Flight is already an ability, If you haven't known. It's simply disabled by default and given to a few certain players (usually, provided for those who donate in a server) because it's overpowered as you expect.

Kael Wittwer

Verified Member
I wouldn't call it walking, because he dash and didn't roam with its feet (imagine literally walking on invisible floor).

Flight is already an ability, If you haven't known. It's simply disabled by default and given to a few certain players (usually, provided for those who donate in a server) because it's overpowered as you expect.
I know what flight is. This is different. Because you would not go up or down

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Seems balance enough, which I like this suggestion. Good work! ;)
Well.... It may offer Air the chance to just sit up and avoid combat completely depending on how they come at this concept. Hopefully that add a duration of some sort for how long they're able to hover.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well.... It may offer Air the chance to just sit up and avoid combat completely depending on how they come at this concept. Hopefully that add a duration of some sort for how long they're able to hover.
As long they won't be sprint at the same as on ground, I'd say they're fine from becoming the "Dodgeball champs".

Ok, I misread your reply. I don't think airbenders can be really way high up in the sky out of all the attacks range, can they? If they can, providing a maximum Height determining config option in a value form would solve this.

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is not supposed to be in airbending suggestions unless they wanted this to be added to core?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Absolutely not, if someone wants a move added to core it should go into Airbending suggestions, if someone wants a move to be coded for them as an addon, it should be done somewhere where it wont intermix with core suggestions

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Absolutely not, if someone wants a move added to core it should go into Airbending suggestions, if someone wants a move to be coded for them as an addon, it should be done somewhere where it wont intermix with core suggestions
What's stopping you from using this as a Core suggestion? He says "anyone that would like to code it" meaning even the Pk development team. If unspecified, just assume it's a core suggestion.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well it wasn't in the core suggestion originally, in addition to saying if someone wants to code it. There should be a fine line between developer requests and core suggestions due to the varied nature of both.