• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Air Config Options That Would Be Appreciated

vidant829

Verified Member
Like the title above states, I would really appreciate it if these config options were added to the following air moves.

Air Burst: Cooldown and Range (Currently the range of Air Burst can only be changed by altering Air Blasts'.)
Air Scooter: Duration
Air Shield: Duration
Air Spout: Speed (If possible) and Duration
Tornado: Duration

Lastly, and I realize that this will probably never happen, the option to have the combos Twister, Air Stream, and Air Sweep, as normal moves.
Ex. Combo x: Combo: True/False

Or alternatively, if the move Air Swipe and the combo Air Sweep could be swapped around so that the combo was instead -> Air Sweep (leftclick) (leftclick) -> Airburst (shiftclick) = Air Swipe.
Ex. Air Swipe: Combo: True/False

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Air Burst: Cooldown
I believe this will be coming out in the next update.

Air Scooter: Duration
Air Shield: Duration
Air Spout: Speed (If Possible) and Duration
Tornado: Duration
I agree with these.

I don't really like the ideas with the rest of the post. I don't think you should be able to decide if something is a combo or not, not to mention setting that up within code would be tedious. Seems like an unnecessary precaution. Additionally, I think AirSweep and AirSwipe are fine as they are. I have no arguments against them.

vidant829

Verified Member
I believe this will be coming out in the next update.

I agree with these.

I don't really like the ideas with the rest of the post. I don't think you should be able to decide if something is a combo or not, not to mention setting that up within code would be tedious. Seems like an unnecessary precaution. Additionally, I think AirSweep and AirSwipe are fine as they are. I have no arguments against them.
I can understand the argument for not being able to decide what is a combo, especially when it comes to the coding. But like how I feel about Air Swipe and Air Sweep, it feels like it's something at least worth mentioning.

Otherwise, it would eat me up inside knowing that there was a possibility, no matter how small or in probable, that my desire could have been a reality if I had just spoken up. Already wish I had done so sooner.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I guess wouldn't hurt, nor it doesn't really have a need for airshield to have duration because it's not op ability. Either way, I wouldn't If that option was added. Actually, it goes for all your suggested abilities.