• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Air and Chi

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey guys, Finn here.

I've been thinking lately about a role for chi and air to take in a probending match. I really couldn't think of anything and Im wondering if you guys have ideas! Post them below!!

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hey guys, Finn here.

I've been thinking lately about a role for chi and air to take in a probending match. I really couldn't think of anything and Im wondering if you guys have ideas! Post them below!!
Remember when Vicdom thought his own idea for a chi sport match that resembles probending? So maybe, go with it and see if you come up with a move that is eligible with probending?

Okay I'm spitballing, here's some very very rough concepts of

~~Problocking~~

Two teams of 2 chiblockers each. One player is the Striker, the other is the Shielder. The pitch is a circle shape, divided into 4 sections like so:

This is surrounded by an iron dome, as a barrier.

Each team takes a hemisphere, and are aiming to strike the other team into a single quarter, while holding 3/4 themselves. This corner can be any corner at all, so long as both are there.

Strikers spend the match in AcrobatStance, and can only use QuickStrike, RapidPunch, and SwiftKick. These are your offensive guys.
Shielders spend the match in WarriorStance, and can only use Paralyze, SmokeScreen and are permitted 4 HighJumps per round.

To make life more interesting, now and then, the pitch changes. Water comes from the ceiling, and soon goes, a quarter ignites, etc. Randomized, no warnings, max of 3 events in a match.

A match has 3 rounds, the winner is decided on a 2 out of 3 basis. Each round lasts exactly 3 minutes. If this is exceeded, it's a draw, and a 1v1 from a player from each team takes place to decide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to submit any ideas to this! I want this to be a proper community effort 8)