• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Aimed Career and Dream Career

owlcool

Verified Member
Just put down what your ideal career is and your dream career you might get eventually, wht you plan to do with both, and what you need to join both.
Mine, as an Example.
Ideal: Programmer. Make games, if Virtual Reality is still a thing then make games specifically for virtual reality.
Dream: Biomechatronics Engineer.
Help in the development of Virtual Reality hardware, and improve on prosthetic limbs while I am at it.
Need for Ideal: 2 year associates computer programming degree, or 4 year bachelors IT degree.
Need for Dream: Knowledge in a variety of fields, including biology, mechanics, electronics, robotics and neuroscience.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
1D34L: PROB4BLY 4 H1PST3R. THR1V1NG ON ST4RBUCKS COFF33 AND W1F1 ALONG
N33D3D: M4CBOOK 41R AND B31NG 4H34D OF TH3 CURV3
DR34M: M3M3 D3V3LOP3R
N33D3D: M4ST3RS 1N 1NT3RN3T 4ND V1R4LOLOGY

(or seriously
ideal: programmer of some sort
needed: college of some sort
dream: author or writer
needed: better writing skills. i love it, but i suck at it)

Sorin

Verified Member
Ideal: Cardiac surgeon (what I was gonna go for)
needed: premedical science degree and follow it up with a medical degree at a medical school (5 year's), and 5 years under a cardiac surgeon's residency at a learning hospital.
Dream: Neuro surgeon ( what i'm striving for now)
needed: premedical science degree and follow it up with a medical degree at a medical school (5 year's), and 5 years under a Neuro surgeon's residency at a learning hospital.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ideal: US Army Infantry Officer
Dream: Green Beret Team Leader
Needed for Ideal: 4 years of college ROTC
Needed for Dream: 4 years of college ROTC, achieve the rank of Lieutenant Promotable or Captain, pass Ranger school, learn combat diving, etc

V

Vidcom

Ideal: Some form of teacher/professor in History or Music
Needed: Degree for History (or possibly up to a PhD), a Diploma for Music (almost there for both!)
Dream: An author
Needed: Time, money, and much better writing skills