• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Acupressure

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I have no idea if this plugin is still a thing, but I had a a random thought.

Acupressure is the application of physical pressure on specific pressure points to invoke healing or regenerative effects in the human body.

The only known instances of acupressure use in the world of Avatar include chiblocking to block bending and acupuncture in the form of metalbending. While no other instances were shown, it seems very plausible a chiblocker would be capable of using their advanced anatomical knowledge to provide boons to their allies this way.

Only one example of acupressure comes to mind when talking about videogames and that is Pokémon, wherein the move, Acupressure, applies a random stat buff to oneself or the ally it is used on. Building off of this idea, acupressure used by a chiblocker could apply a random physical buff to a given ally in ProjectKorra ranging from regeneration, to speed, to strength. This would strengthen a chiclockers usability in teams by providing a supportive ability.

Thank you got comingto my Ted Talk.